Saturday, December 8, 2012

People are idiots



I think there are 2 kinds of people .

The kinds of people who think they are idiots and the kind of people who need to be told they are idiots

I love to hang out with the former . The latter plain pisses me off .

There are those section of people who will think they aren't brainy and they are really good for nothing in this world but they are truly mistaken , thats why i would call them people who think they are idiots .

There are those section of people who will think that they are brainy and they are really good in this world but they are truly mistaken , thats why i would call them people who need to be told they are idiots.

Over the past 2 years i've met quite a sum of people in this world and in the place of my stay and have been able to quantify a good chunk of people into these 2 categories .

The good thing now , is that most of the people who fall into the first category are the same people i call my friends .

The sad thing now , is that most of the people who fall into the second category are the same people that i am forced to befriend because of social circumstances.

People are idiots , ey ?

So what does that make me ?
I'm a person too. The good thing about these 2 categories is that you dont have to put *yourself* into one of these categories . Its not your job . These categories exist from the perspective of everyone else towards you .. They're just called differently by different people - Friends and Acquaintainces .. Best friends and enemies , Be it whatever.

Anyway what these second section of people think is that they can take the first section for granted and use them for all they want . I myself was in a similar situation a couple of days ago and saw them do this and all i want to say , is screw u my dear "friends" . Just because we hear you out and we listen to you doesn't mean we're powerless . Doesn't mean we dont get hurt and doesn't mean you can take us for granted .

U know what , FUCK u .

You could be santa claus himself or someone from star trek but if you dont know how to respect friendship and dont know how to talk to people and approach them , you my friend are a useless piece of shit and mean nothing to the rest of the world . There is this concept in Japanese Manga and Anime called "nakama" and nakama is used to refer to those section of people who are the closest to you and who you will give your life for.

You insulted one of my Nakama.

I WILL NOT take that. Its not in my blood to do so . I have a role model of my very own dad who to this day takes his stand with his friend even though this friendship is condenmed by his very own wife. that is what friendship is to me.

But the great thing about the first section is that we will stand by and let you say all this stuff because of one simple thing -- we can endure . we can sustain . We have TIME with us . You guys on the other hand are a time bomb waiting to go off .

I just have one thing to say to you all - Adios. May each of your flabby short parts rest in peace.

Your insult has not gone unnoticed . Beware . U dont know the power of the first section .

Might i just remind you , we are people too and as just to restate - People are Idiots , they can do anything.

Good night u lowly second section . I dont know how u sleep in peace , but i'm glad you do.

.
.
.

Dont open your eyes in the middle of the night though , because u know , people are idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so, whaddu you want to say ?